We offer a fast-paced, friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow and to work with a great team.
We work as a big, extended family to delight our customers, grow the company, and add something special to our community. If you’re a proven and diligent staff partner having a desire to join our team, we’d like to hear from you!
At Canyon Market, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our workers, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal career opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for any of the positions below, come by our store or email us your resume along with an application. We look forward to hearing from you!
If English is not your native language, please ask us for assistance. Si ingles no es su idioma natal, por favor pida asistencia.
About Our Team
- You’ll join a team of outstanding food enthusiasts who pride themselves on delivering great service
- Our company works hard to ensure the success of staff members
- We appreciate hard work and hand work, and promote our wholesome products with zeal
- Our team includes some of the most talented bakers, buyers, butchers, cooks and service people in the natural and specialty foods sector
- Competitive salaries
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health and dental insurance
- Vacation, 401(k)
- Store discount 20%
- Easy commute, one block from Glen Park BART
- Flexible schedules within the demands of the department
Front End Supervisor
We are seeking a full time front end supervisor for our lively and fast paced Cashier and Barista Team. The qualified candidate has experience as a Customer Service Leader in a high volume retail environment. The front-end supervisor oversees and participates in daily store operations.
What You Will Bring to the Staff
- A passion for leading, developing and directing teams
- Enthusiasm in providing every customer with outstanding service
- Strong management, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Set excellent customer service and professional work examples
- Staff motivation, supervision, development and training
- Sell our products in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner
- Work in harmony with a very busy and super fun staff
- Continuous standing, walking, sitting and carrying/transporting of less than 15lbs
- Regular environmental exposure to cold, ice, heat and water
- Rare exposure to dust and fumes.
Deli Staff Member
We are seeking a part time or full time deli staff member. A deli staff member participates in the daily operations of the deli counter offering superior customer service, recipe consistency, presentation and cleanliness.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- A natural passion for customer service
- A zeal for quality food
- An organizational delight that helps others work smoothly in close quarters
- Exemplary focus on cleanliness and sanitation
- Consistent food production and customer service
- Serving customers quickly and efficiently
- Handcrafting fresh sandwiches with attention to detail and care
- Working in harmony with a busy and super fun team!
- Continuously carrying of loads less than 15 lbs.
- Intermittent standing, walking, bending, reaching, sitting
- Carrying loads between 15-50 lbs.
- Exposure to flour dust, machinery, hot ovens, cold walk-ins